Field Service Technician
Start up and commissioning of PASCO palletizing equipment. PASCO palletizers use Fanuc robots. All equipment comes preprogrammed, but rewriting the robot or PLC program is often required to meet the jobsite requirements. PASCO uses Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the US and Canada
- Debug the equipment, perform samples runs, train operators and finish by monitoring production runs
- 3-5 years experience programming industrial automation equipment.
- 3-5 years experience installing/commissioning industrial equipment.
- Must have knowledge in AB PLC’s, Ladder logic, Ethernet communications and Panel Builder.
- Fanuc robotics experience is a plus.
- Travel 2-3 weeks per month.
- Balance of work schedule is at the PASCO St. Louis manufacturing facility.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us today.