PASCO designs and manufactures robotic automation systems and palletizers. Family owned and operated since 1976 and centrally located in St. Louis, Missouri, the company has a long list of repeat customers who have found through the years PASCO · a reliable source for excellence in innovation, craftsmanship and customer service. We are a fast-paced shop looking for a skilled welder / fabricator.
- Develop detailed models and drawings based on engineering specifications for mechanical equipment using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) software.
- Coordinate and consult with design engineers to lay out or detail components and systems and to resolve design issues as they occur.
- Work in conjunction with engineers to specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for manufacturing and fabrication to follow.
- Modify and revise drawings to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce problems during fabrication.
- Detail major and minor assemblies, weldments, and the individual parts that comprise them.
- Experience in SolidWorks is a must; experience in AutoCAD would be a plus.
- Associated Degree (AAS, AS, or AA) in Technical Drafting or related field.
- Experience in and manufacturing and machine design is a plus.
- Must have strong background and ability to independently develop detailed mechanical drawings.
- Experience/understanding of robotic systems is a plus.
- Must be a team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us today.