Shipping and Receiving Clerk
PASCO designs and manufactures rugged automatic palletizers for all types of industry. Founded in 1976, family-owned and operated, centrally located in St. Louis, Missouri, we have a long list of repeat customers who have found through the years PASCO is a reliable source for excellence in innovation, craftsmanship and customer service.
Rapid change is a part of modern manufacturing, but at PASCO, the average shop employee has been with us for 12+ years and many on our team are 20-year veterans. This kind of experience and teamwork translate to smooth, efficient and economical projects time and again.
We are looking for a diligent and organized Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join us in supporting our sales and manufacturing team with opportunities for advancement. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and unload incoming goods between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Compare goods in package with packing slip to ensure correct goods and proper count.
- Ensure all incoming goods are properly put away in correct bin locations.
- Maintain accurate inventory across two warehouses, including monthly cycle counts and assisting with year-end inventory.
- Fill customer orders, including picking/packing orders, creating UPS/FedEx/trucking documents and verifying the accuracy of shipments.
- Work with the Sales and Engineering departments to complete inventory transactions and transfers to jobs.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the dock & shipping areas.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Preferred work experience in a shipping & receiving and/or warehouse
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Team oriented
- Capable of working overtime on a regular basis as required
- Experience with Sage 100 a plus