Applications // Industries
Food, Beverage & Ice
Handling multiple SKUs at high speed requires experience.
Today, PASCO palletizes more ice than any other company in America. A single PASCO robotic ice palletizer can tightly stack any size bags – from 5 lbs to 40 lbs – at rates up to 65 bags per minute.
Of course, we don’t stop there. We have built multi-line, multi-SKU systems in a variety of food-centric environments, including bakeries. Our equipment has handled everything from trays of unbaked goods to cases of ready-to-eat muffins at extremely high speeds.
Sugar presents unique challenge,s and PASCO has successfully met those challenges with systems handling four-, five- and ten-pound bags, as well as 40-pound bales at speeds of up to 140 bags per minute.
Bottom line: we understand the unique demands of food-related environments, and that end-of-the-line packaging systems simply can’t go down, because production doesn’t stop.
- Sugar & flour at rates up to 140 bags per minute
- 3-nines availability
- PASCO integrated FANUC robots offering 100,000 hours MTBF
- Machinery that's safe, simple and easy to clean and maintain
- Fully integrated from filling to stretch wrapping or Hooding
- Stacking ice at rates up to 65 per minute