Applications // Industries
Creating solutions for growth.
PASCO has the experience and knowledge to handle a wide range of products – from onions to potatoes and nuts to lettuce and more. We know what it takes to deliver automation solutions with even the most fragile crops – including preparing products for export.
We understand there’s no one-size-fits-all solution in this business. We’ve built custom systems for bags of nuts, which needed to be stacked 8 feet high with significant bag overlap. Our hybrid system included a FANUC robotic arm at the top of a high-entry palletizer, with a clamshell-style tool and four-sided squaring and tamping to form and square each layer.
Case packed trays, totes, and other package types are all within our demonstrated scope of proficiency.
- High entry, robotic clamshell type palletizer
- Layer forming, squaring and tamping
- Precise picking and placing
- Simple Operator Interface with on-screen troubleshooting and help
- Zoned, belt-driven roller infeed conveyor with no exposed motors or gearboxes