Applications // Packages
Understanding the challenges
of the industry.
PASCO understands that every type of bag or bundle requires knowing all of the environmental conditions that may change from day-to-day or even hour-to-hour. We are well versed in all types of bags and have developed the right equipment to handle them all, from valve bags and open mouth, to form fill seals, and bundles – and everything in between.
Whether your product is pellets, powder, cubes or granules, we have expertise to help you handle it. We understand the many challenges of processing and packaging including various flow properties, moisture issues, bulk densities and other factors.
- Manually- or automatically-adjustable tool for multiple bag sizes
- Bundle tool attachment sets up in under a minute
- Tools designed for 8 million cycle lifespans
- Speeds up to 10,000 bags per shift
- Robotic placing and filling of valve and open mouth bags, including gusseted bags
- Ultrasonic and sewn closures
- Full layer handling of up to 140 bags per minute
- Hybrid layer forming/robotic full layer design
- 50-lb bags up to 24 per minute
- 5, 7, 10-lb bags up to 64 per minute
- End-of-arm tools with 8 million cycles useful life
- Integrated wrappers and hooders