Applications // Packages
Leading the industry in
PASCO has been a leader in pail handling since 1987 with hundreds of conventional and robotic installations in the US and abroad. Our machines are exceptionally robust and rugged enough to handle the highest rates in the industry. Whether you package paint/coatings, lube oils, bird seed, pool chemicals or pickles, we’ve worked with industry leaders to customize our equipment for your environment.
We handle a variety of combinations of pails/cases, pails/drums and specialty containers such as jerry cans, often all with the same end of arm tool. Our specially designed and manufactured auxiliary equipment includes scoop inserters and doily placers to insert plastic sheets between products and lids, eliminating dried products caused by crowning.
- Extreme-duty belt-driven zoned roller conveyor with real drive belts
- True zero pressure accumulation with no exposed motors or gear boxes
- Custom designed pneumatic and mechanical end of arm tools
- Heavy pail palletizing speeds up to 48 per minute
- Zoned, belt driven roller infeed conveyor with no exposed motors or gearboxes
- Extremely low maintenance
- Heavy duty Poly V Belts and Timing Belt drives